15 January, 2008

Together again for the first time...

It's been forever but I'm hoping to start blogging again, again... I've started this over once before and I'd like to again. So here goes...

Not sure where to start. Life's been very busy. Three boys. All under 8. A beautiful wife whose about ready to ditch all the "stay-at-home" stuff and go to work. A new role at church. Lot's more responsiblity at work. Many books read. Many new thoughts. Lots to write about. And so I'll begin.

I'm still a student/follower of Jesus. I still can't image life without that relationship. I'm not that much better at "it" then I was before. If that's possible to say... Still amazed by grace. It's a "thought that can change the world."

Stay tuned. I'm back and will be posting daily for a while...

No comments: