14 February, 2006

All beginnings are hard...

Don't I know this to be true...

I had a professor in college that would start every semester with this thought. Beginnings are messy. They have starts and stops. You don't end up where you thought you would...

This is my second attempt at blogging. Maybe for no other reason than I need to. A lot has changed for me in the last year. Crappy stuff. Real stuff. I (my family also) made the desicion leave a group of friends for new things. (i.e. we left our church). My best friend in the world died of cancer. We grew up together. We tried to follow Jesus together. We led a group of teenagers in following Jesus together. He's gone. And sometimes I don't understand anymore...

But following Jesus. Being a student of his, this is all that makes sense. So I begin again. And it's hard...

1 comment:

zoyflower said...

I love to hear/write about Song. Thanks, Jeff. It means so much to me. Like I'm being hugged.